This page includes a list of all active or recently awarded solicitations. To receive email notifications of contracting opportunities, please join the GNRC bidders list by clicking here.
Active RFPs and Bid Opportunities
RFP 2022-01: Travel Demand Forecasting and Traffic Simulation Support Services
GNRC is seeking proposals from firms and/or individuals capable of providing Travel Demand Forecasting and Traffic Simulation Support Services. The consultant(s) selected through this RFP will assist GNRC staff by performing a variety of services over the next 36 months. Most tasks will require rapid response and delivery. GNRC is seeking to enhance its ability to forecast future conditions related to growth and development, travel demand, traffic flow, transit ridership, roadway safety, and walking and bicycle usage; and to test the performance of, or impacts on the region from proposed public policies, economic and market shifts, energy supply and pricing, land development scenarios, and infrastructure investments. Offerors may propose to provide any combination of the services identified in the solicitation.
- Issue Date: February 18, 2022
- Proposal Deadline: Closed on March 25, 2022
- Download Full RFP Document
- Proposals Received:
RFP 2022-02: Office, Facility, and Real Estate Planning Services
GNRC is seeking proposals from qualified firms, individuals, or consultant teams to assist the agency in identifying short- and mid-term facility needs and a plan to develop or co-develop a new permanent headquarters and community engagement center. Offerors may propose to provide any combination of the services identified in the solicitation.
- Issue Date: March 18, 2022
- Proposal Deadline Extended: Proposals will be accepted until a suitable firm(s) is selected. To ensure full consideration, proposals must be received by 2 p.m. CDT on April 20, 2022 via the web-based submission form at www.gnrc.org/proposal/2022-02 or delivered to GNRC offices located at 220 Athens Way, Suite 200, Nashville, TN 37228. Proposals will be accepted after the deadline but may not be considered if a firm has already been selected.
- Inquiries: Questions about the solicitation should be directed in writing to email@example.com.
- Download Full RFP Document
- List of Questions and Answers (None Received To Date)
- Submit Proposal Via Web Form
RFP Series 2022-03 thru 2022-10: Aging and Disability Programs and Services
GNRC is seeking proposals from qualified agencies or businesses to provide a variety of services for older adults, adults with disabilities, and their caregivers. Offerors may submit proposals in response to one or more of the following requests identified in this solicitation.
- Issue Date: March 24, 2022
- Proposal Deadline: All proposals must be received by 2 p.m. CDT on May 6, 2022 at GNRC offices located at 220 Athens Way, Suite 200, Nashville, TN 37228.
- Note to Current Providers: Per state/federal policies, GNRC must procure contracted services at least every four years. Application forms can be found within the relevant RFP document. Please note that the RFP will require additional information beyond a completed application.
- Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download Full RFP Documents (available 3/24):
- List of Questions and Answers (Last Updated 10:15 on April 19, 2022)
RFQ 2022-11: Legal Services for Public Guardianship Program
GNRC is seeking proposals from qualified firms or individuals to provide legal services in support of the organization's Public Guardianship for the Elderly Program. GNRC provides public conservatorship services across its 13-county footprint in Middle Tennessee.