May 17, 2023
Tennessee State Library and Archives
1001 Rep. John Lewis Way N
Nashville, TN 37219
Transportation Policy Board Meeting
Wednesday, May 17, 2023
Regularly scheduled meeting of the GNRC Transportation Policy Board (TPB). The TPB is empowered to adopt formal transportation plans and programs on behalf of the Nashville Area Metropolitan Planning Organization. The TPB is comprised of mayors and county executives of member governments, the Governor (or TDOT designee), a representative of area transit agencies, a representative of county highway departments, and representatives of the Federal Highway Administration and Federal Transit Administration.
- Amendments to the Transportation Improvement Program
- Updates to Performance Targets for Infrastructure Condition
- Updates to Performance Targets for System Reliability
- Presentation of the Draft Transportation Planning Work Program
- Updates from Members, Partner Agencies, and GNRC Staff
Note: An virtual meeting option may be provided as a convenience to members of the general public but does not permit voting members to participate virtually or be recorded as present. To designate a voting alternate, please complete and return the form available here to firstname.lastname@example.org.